The University of Forestry at Sofia, Bulgaria and Faculty of Forestry are organizing a scientific conference entitled ”Forestry: Bridge to the Future”. The Conference will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria, in the period May 06-09, 2020 (https://conf2020.forestry-ideas.info, email@example.com).
The Main Topic is: Climate Policy and Forest Sustainability
- Sustainable planning and management of forestry activities
- Biodiversity, biotic and abiotic factors in forest areas
- Bioeconomy based on timber and non-timber forest products and services
The key speakers are:
- Prof. Valeriu-Norocel Nicolescu, Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania, Faculty of
Silviculture and Forest Engineering
- Dr.ir. Mart-Jan Schelhaas, Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands, Wageningen
- Prof. Georgi Kostov, University of Forestry, Bulgaria, Department of Sylviculture
- Prof. Raffaele Spinelli, National Research Council of Italy, Trees and Timber Institute
We would like to advise you about some important dates regarding the event.
Submission date: 3 February 2020
Confirmation for acceptance: 17 February 2020
Early registration deadline: 9 March 2020
Cancellation deadline: 1 April 2020
Hotel booking deadline: 6 April 2020
The conference attendees will enjoy three professionally challenging days as they attend sessions and meet colleagues, experts and people working in the field of Forestry in Europe and many other regions.