Nature park Zlatni pjasatsi: Tourism
The teritory of Nature Rark Zlatni Pyasatsi creates perfect conditions for the development of tourism. Comfortable rest-places with ornamental plants, alcoves, benches, tables, shelters and alleys are built up. The rate of visits to the park is determined by the proximity of the city of Varna, Golden Sands. St. St. Konstantin and Elena and Albena tourist complexes, Kranevo resort and the easy accessibility to it.
In the Visitor Centre of the park (it is situated next to hotel Zora [Golden Sands] at the bus stop of buses 109, 209, 409) you can:
- receive information on all kinds of questions related to the park
- hire a guide
- hire a bike
- buy a map with the tourist routes, as well as different souvenirs
- order a lecture or film show
The motor transport approaches to the park are five and are directed to Aladja monastery, Korabostroitel holiday house, Gorski Rai hotel and Kaleto locality, respectively. 10 parking places with a total capacity of 135 cars are built on the territotry of the park. There is a station of local transport in front of Aladja monastery. The nature trails developed on the territory of the park are:
- Red trail – from Vinitsa district to Kranevo village. It is 14200 м long. Duration – 270 min. The route passes along Kovshak fountain, comfortable picnic and rest-places, a venerable plane-tree near Aladja monastery, 1300 years Bulgaria to Korabostroitel hut and Kaliova fountain, children`s playspot, St. Cyril and Methodius and Their Five Disciples fountain and the Lovers` spot. Various types of vegetation alternate along the whole route. There is an incredibly beaiutiful view of the sea after the tunnel of dense-forest vegetation.
- Blue trail – from Aladja monastery, by Aladja hut, 1300 years Bulgaria, Korabostroitel hut, Yordan Minkov fountain, Gorski Kat restaurant to the Golden Sands complex. Duration – 80 min.
- Yellow trail – from Aladja monastery, by Aladja hut, an alcove with a view point, the Fountain of old-hand tourists, St. Cyril and Methodius and Their Five Disciples fountain, Gorski kat restaurant to the Golden Sands complex. Duration – 90 min.
- Orange trail – from Aladja monastery, by Aladja hut, the Т-shaped crossing to Academic tourist base. Duration – 40 min.
- Green trail – from Aladja monastery, by St. Cyril and Methodius and Their Five Disciples fountain, Bejanata locality and through the villas area Panorama station. Duration – 150 min.
- The Home of the Jay – introduces you to animal species typical of the park in their specific habitats. Duration – 90 min.
- Dendrological route – introduces the most common tree species on the territory of the Nature park. Duration – 40 min.
- Trail for disabled people – With declination suitable for wheel-chairs and with information signs about the tree types written in the Brile alphabet. Duration – 1 hour.